Graduate Programme 2024: Open for applications
We're delighted to announce that we are now accepting applications to our graduate programme 2024.
Join us for your graduate traineeship and gain valuable experience working with a leading advisory & accounting firm. You will work alongside our expert team, where you can hone your skillset, expand your network and gain invaluable insights from our experienced mentors.
This programme allows successful graduates to train in a supportive environment and gain experience in various teams across Audit, Accounting, Taxation, Advisory, Outsourcing, and Compliance. You will work in a variety of sectors to broaden your exposure and general business experience.
We offer our graduates a unique range of benefits that will help them excel during their time at the firm. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an extensive range of Lifestyle, Career Development and Health & Wellbeing benefits.
What you can expect
Embark on a transformative 3-year journey, where you will:
- Acquire professional qualifications in Charter Accountants Ireland, ACCA, or CPA, supported by a structured and enriching programme.
- Diversify your expertise across sectors like Arts & Entertainment, Food & Agribusiness, Manufacturing, Technology, and more.
- Rotate through various disciplines including Audit, Accounting, Taxation, Advisory, and Compliance, for a well-rounded skill set.
- Enjoy our conveniently located office, easily accessible via M50, Luas, and Bus.
- Benefit from direct mentorship by our Partners and Managers, accelerating your professional growth.
- Receive competitive remuneration, generous study leave, and a comprehensive study package.
- Join a vibrant, social community with regular group activities and events.
- Explore international opportunities within our global network.
- Build a robust professional network.
- Advance your career with our firm, with plenty of promotional opportunities post-qualification.
Does this sound like you?
- A real team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Someone who enjoys client engagement and peer interaction.
- Professionals with a passion for accounting.
- Has an Honours Degree (2.1 grade) in any Level 8 course.
- Self-motivated with the ability to initiate and drive projects.
- Good communication skills.
Applications are now open in our Dublin office for several positions.If this opportunity excites you, we would love to start a conversation. Please apply by sending your CV, cover letter, and academic transcripts to [email protected].