The rapid pace of change in the professional landscape shows no sign of slowing, meaning businesses of all shapes and sizes must remain agile and plan ahead in order to maintain growth in a competitive marketplace. Administrative challenges along with legislative changes, require companies to keep a dedicated secretarial resource in place. We provide Company Secretarial services to ambitious clients from a broad cross-section of industry sectors, enabling business owners to focus their time and efforts on day-to-day operations with the benefit of trusted counsel from our team of highly experienced advisors.
Why HLB Ireland
Our robust Partner-led approach is tried and tested. We are proud to have forged long-standing client relationships through the delivery of a best-in-class service which is tailored to suit their specific needs.
Each client project is assigned a specific project manager who is the sole point of contact, meaning we can better understand the requirements and our client’s business.
Our specialist company secretarial services include the following:
- Incorporation and establishment services
- Dissolution and simplification of groups
- Maintaining of statutory books
- Providing registered office
- Acting as Company Secretary
- Guidance for board and secretary
- Advising directors on role and responsibilities
- Annual compliance services
- Corporate filings advice and services
- Filing and ongoing maintenance of statutory register of beneficial ownership
- Transaction services, preparing and filing requirements for corporate transactions
We are a full-service company secretarial department and can provide advisory and compliance services as required.