- Long and short terms objectives;
- Inherent risk of the business;
- Taxation and regulatory requirements;
- Succession planning options.
There are various structures to think about when starting your own business or buying into an existing business. Typically, a business can operate as a sole trader, partnership or company. Each of these structures have different benefits and shortcomings therefore selecting the most suitable structure is crucial. Your individual situation will be different from anyone else.
HLB Ireland can design a business structure that will best suit your own circumstances so as to provide the best tax, asset protection, wealth creation and strategic planning outcomes.
Often it is the case that business owners have lacked appropriate advice and make decisions about the business structure and overall strategy that turn out to be costly in the long run. By taking the time to design the appropriate business structure this facilitates:
- A business structure that is tax efficient in both the short and the long term;
- Provides for risk minimisation and asset protection;
- Minimisation of compliance costs;
- Access to advantageous funding options and operational efficiencies to help grow the business;
- Transition of ownership in the case of family business succession.
We have advisory and tax teams that have many years’ experience in dealing with the needs of business owners. As a member of HLB we have access to international tax advice from a global network of independent advisory and accounting firms located in 158 countries.
Why HLB Ireland
HLB Ireland has been servicing our clients’ needs for over 40 years and we have been advising them on their business and planning requirements for decades.
We provide an expert team, with a single partner lead point of contact, that will help guide you now and in the future, and help implement changes that make a real difference. We aim to provide professional advice from a position of experience so as to guide you through each step of the process to ensure that all matters are clearly defined so that together we can find a business structure that achieves the best outcomes for your business