We are looking to hire a Tax Trainee to work in our tax department
HLB Ireland offers a comprehensive range of tax services to national and international clients, covering personal and corporate taxation.
We provide a full range of tax services to individuals, small and medium sized enterprises, private and publicly quoted companies.
The successful candidate will work on a range of assignments, including:
- Tax compliance, with exposure to all the tax heads.
- Restructuring projects: reconstruction and reorganisation of businesses, personal holdings etc.
- R&D credits and intellectual property.
- Company set ups.
- Pension planning.
- Succession planning.
- The individual will be trained in the areas of tax compliance and consultancy for national and internationally clients in the following areas;
- Preparing personal income tax returns, Corporate Tax Returns and VAT returns.
- Engaging and liaising with the Revenue Commissioners on behalf of clients.
- Liaising with the Tax Director on tax planning assignments.
- Advising on social security matters
- Advising clients on employment taxation – tax efficient remuneration, share based remunerations, benefits in kind to employees, severance payments etc.
- Graduate looking to pursue a career in tax
- Good organisational skills with an ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good communication.
- Professional attitude.
- Ambition to succeed.
HLB Ireland is a leading advisory & accounting firm working with ambitious domestic and overseas businesses in Ireland.
Based in Dublin, the firm was formed in 1976 and continues to grow its client base, services and sector specialists.
HLB Global is a network of independent global advisory and accounting firms. Through the power of 27,485 professionals across 153 countries, we combine local expertise and global capabilities to service client needs. In Europe, we’re a top 10 ranked network.
Our tax consultancy practice is partner led and won Tax Practice of the year in the Irish Accountancy Awards for 2019.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please send your CV with a detailed cover letter outlining your relevant experience to – [email protected]