- Job ID 16022
We are a leading advisory & accounting firm working with ambitious domestic and overseas businesses in Ireland. We combine local expertise and global capabilities to service client needs. We are ranking among the top 20 firms in Ireland.
Based in Dublin, the firm was formed in 1976 and continues to grow its client base, services, and sector specialists. We have a strong client focus working with a broad range of interesting clients.
HLB Global is a network of independent global advisory and accounting firms. Through the power of 38,732 professionals across 159 countries, we combine local expertise and global capabilities to service client needs. In Europe, we’re a top 10 ranked network.
What you can expect
- Gain varied experience – Training across different disciplines working on interesting international clients to gain broad and varied experience to qualify as a professional accountant and then to have the rounded experience opportunity to decide in which area you would like to specialise.
- Work across various sectors to broaden your exposure and general business experience.
- Have the right support – You will have access on an ongoing basis to senior managers and partners to help springboard your career.
- Trainee remuneration – Leading paid study leave and internal mentors to assist through the exam process, competitive study package.
- Have a genuine work/life balance.
- Are part of a social and active firm that encourages participation through group activities and events.
- International experience – Potential to work overseas.
- Networking – Opportunity to build your network.
- Career advancement – Possible to continue growing your career with the firm post- qualification.
A successful candidate will have the following criteria:
- A real team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Enjoys engaging with others – whether this is with your peers or with valued clients.
- Professional with a passion for accounting.
- Honours Degree / Masters in business or accountancy-related discipline.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- Good communication skills.
If you are excited by what you have read, we want to hear from you.
If you are interested in applying for the graduate programme, please send your CV with cover letter and academic transcripts to [email protected]