Why join HLB?
When you join the team at HLB Ireland we invest in your future by giving you all the support and skills you need to be successful.
We offer graduates and students an opportunity to be part of a team that encourages communication, collaboration and innovation.
Our Graduate Programme is a fantastic way to gain industry experience and work alongside our expert team. You can hone your skillset, expand your network and gain invaluable experience in various teams across Audit, Accounting, Taxation, Advisory, Outsourcing, and Compliance.You will work in a variety of sectors to broaden your exposure and general business experience.
Our team is passionately committed to having a positive impact within our community. In 2022, we were nominated by the Irish Accountancy Awards for (CSR) corporate social responsibility programme of the year.
What you can Expect?
- Gain varied experience - Training across different disciplines working on interesting international clients to gain broad and varied experience to qualify as a professional accountant and then to have the rounded experience opportunity to decide in which area you would like to specialise.
- Work across various sectors to broaden your exposure and general business experience.
- Have the right support - You will have access on an ongoing basis to senior managers and partners to help springboard your career.
- Trainee remuneration - Leading paid study leave and internal mentors to assist through the exam process, competitive study package.
- Have a genuine work/life balance.
- Are part of a social and active firm which encourages participation through group activities and events.
- International experience - Potential to work overseas.
- Networking - Opportunity to build your network.
- Career advancement - Possible to continue growing your career with the firm post- qualification.
"I joined the firm as a trainee-chartered accountant in October 2018. After completing my master’s in business management, I decided to pursue a career in auditing and assurance while also completing my ACA qualification. HLB Ireland was the perfect fit for me as it allowed me to work with a diverse range of clients from pharmaceutical, educational institutes, and property management to large meat processing companies, to name a few."
Start Your Journey
Join us for your graduate traineeship and gain valuable experience working with a leading advisory & accounting firm. You will work alongside our expert team, where you can hone your skillset, expand your network and gain invaluable insights from our experienced mentors.
This programme allows successful graduates to train in a supportive environment and gain experience in various teams across Audit, Accounting, Taxation, Advisory, Outsourcing, and Compliance. You will work in a variety of sectors to broaden your exposure and general business experience.
Applications are now open in our Dublin office for several positions. If you would like to speak to us about our grad programme, please contact us today. We'd be glad to hear from you.