Graduate Programme 2023 - Open for applications
We're delighted to announce that we are now accepting applications to our graduate programme 2023.
Join us for your graduate traineeship and gain valuable experience working with a leading advisory & accounting firm. You will work alongside our expert team, where you can hone your skillset, expand your network and gain invaluable insights from our experienced mentors.
This programme allows successful graduates to train in a supportive environment and gain experience in various teams across Audit, Accounting, Taxation, Advisory, Outsourcing, and Compliance. You will work in a variety of sectors to broaden your exposure and general business experience.
We offer our graduates a unique range of benefits that will help them excel during their time at the firm. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an extensive range of Lifestyle, Career Development and Health & Wellbeing benefits.
What you can expect
- Gain varied experience - Training across different disciplines working on interesting international clients to gain broad and varied experience to qualify as a professional accountant and then to have the rounded experience opportunity to decide in which area you would like to specialise.
- Work across various sectors to broaden your exposure and general business experience.
- Have the right support - You will have access on an ongoing basis to senior managers and partners to help springboard your career.
- Trainee remuneration - Leading paid study leave and internal mentors to assist through the exam process, competitive study package.
- Have a genuine work/life balance.
- Are part of a social and active firm which encourages participation through group activities and events.
- International experience - Potential to work overseas.
- Networking - Opportunity to build your network.
- Career advancement - Possible to continue growing your career with the firm post- qualification.
Does this sound like you?
- A real team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Enjoys engaging with others – whether this is with your peers or with valued clients.
- Professional with a passion for accounting.
- Honours Degree / Masters in business or accountancy related discipline.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- Good communication skills.
Applications are now open in our Dublin office for several positions. If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. As a part of the application process we ask you to include:
- Cover letter including academic transcripts
Apply to [email protected]